Seraphim Solar Panels
Jiangsu Seraphim Solar System Co Ltd., began manufacturing panels in Changzhou, Jiangsu China in 2011. Renowned for its consistent, high standards of quality, it has supplied a total of 8 Gigawatts (GW) of products in over 40 countries by the end of 2019. Seraphim’s total combined capacity in China and the United States is over 5 GW.
Bloomberg’s New Energy Finance lists Seraphim as a Tier 1 module maker. This is on account of it having provided its own products for at least six different projects, financed by non-development banks. Seraphim believes innovation has been the key to this achievement, and ascribes its success to pursuing higher efficiencies and new technologies. The company has an Australian support office in Melbourne.
- Australia Energy Council lists Seraphim panels on its approved product index
- Seraphim panels qualify for the Victorian Solar Homes Rebate incentive
- Seraphim panels meet standards for Small-scale Technology Certificates
- Accredited Batch / Smart Manufacturing Plant by Jiangsu Government
- Awarded Witness Laboratory Accreditation Certificate by CSA verification
- Awarded DEKRA and CTF Laboratory Certificates by TÜV SÜD certification
Key Projects in Australia
- Supplied panels for Australia’s largest solar project Kanowna Solar Farm
- Supplied 27,500 panels for the 8.13 hectare, 9 megawatt Bullarah solar farm
- Has forged a bulk supply agreement with Australia wholesaler Raystech
Jiangsu Seraphim Solar System Co Ltd is a major player in the international solar power supply industry. It has successfully delivered high performance panels for residential, commercial, and utility projects in over 40 countries including Australia, China and the United States.
Call us now on 1300 76 76 52 for a fast quote on Seraphim solar panels for your Melbourne home or business. They represent great value at a competitive price.