About Trina Solar:
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar has been a pioneer within the solar industry and has helped to improve both the technology and manufacturing expertise. They maintain some of the strongest financials in the industry and are also ranked as one of the most bankable Solar Manufacturers. With the global expansion Trina Solar now sells products in more than 100 countries and have regional headquarters in Singapore, Tokyo, Zurich and San Jose along with offices in Madrid, Mexico, Chile, Dubai, Milan, Sydney and massive manufacturing bases in Vietnam and Thailand.
Trina Solar employs more than 13000 people around the globe.
- Trina Solar has broken 18 International Records Since 2011
- Trina Solar has filed more than 1376 patents with 795 patents approved.
- Trina Solar conducts 200 in-house tests of every panel.
- In 2014, Trina Solar realized the milestone of shipping over 1GW in one quarter. They also broke the solar cell efficiency world record 7 times that year.
- Through 2018, Trina Solar has delivered more than 40 GW of solar modules worldwide. This earned them the 17th spot on the “2018 Global Top 500 New Energy Enterprises.”
Key projects in Australia:
Below listed projects have been completed using Trina Solar Panels in Australia.
|Project Name||System Size||No of Panels|
|University of Queensland||1.22MW||5004 Panels|
|Mildura Airport||100KW||400 Panels|
|Mount Isa Airport||258KW||820 Panels|
|Sunshine Coast Solar Farm||15MW||57000 Panels|
Phillip Island Nature Park's
Penguine Parade Visitors Centre
|Uniting Aged Care||2.152MW||8000 Panels|
|Adelaide Airport||1.17MW||4500 Panels|
|Canberra Hostipal||503KW||1900 Panels|
|Brisbane Airport||5.725MW||20937 Panels|
|MarketPlace Leichhardt||430KW||Not Specified|
Source - Trina Solar Website
Call us today on 1300 76 76 52 to get a quote on Trina Solar Panels for your home or business in Melbourne.
Learn About Trina Solar.
- Local Office in Melbourne