We understand the importance of explaining our customer the key steps in their Solar Journey. Communication is the key part in keeping our customers informed and our state of the art automation software sends out text messages & emails to our customers at key steps.
Let's have a look at the key steps of your Solar Journey:
- Your Solar Expert will conduct a free Assessment to Design a Solar Power System for your Unhique Needs.
- We will also assist in getting your Payment Plan Set Up (Where Applicable)
- Cogratulations on your decision to Install Solar Power.
- We Send you a Welcome Pack explaining all further Steps in your Solar Journey.
Approval to Connect:
- We now take approvals from your Electricity Distributor to Install Solar Power at your property.
- Depending on your Electricity distributor and system size that you install, approval may be obtained through Online Portal or by doing an Offline Application.
Installation & Commissioning:
- Once we have received approval from your Electricity Distributor, we contract you to Install Solar Power at your property at a day suitable to you.
- We also commission your Solar Power meaning it is now generating electricity.
- We arrange all the paperwork that your Electricity Retailer & Distributor will require to arrange your Solar Meter.
- Depending on the State you live in and your distributor, yourdistributor may just need to reconfigure your existing system or you may need a new meter so it is capable of reading the electriicty your Solar System Feeds Back to the Grid,
- We notify you once the paperwork has been sent to your Electricity Retailer.
Warranties & Paperwork:
- We send you all the paperwork for your Solar Power installation including all the Product Warranty documents.
- Please keep a copy of your Invoice as proof of purchase.
Utilise Solar Power:
- You now fully utilise the electricity generated by your Solar System
Helping Australian households and businesses save money on Energy Bills & Environment.